- The Eating Disorder Trap, by Robyn Goldberg
- Anti-Diet, by Christy Harrison
- Meal by Meal, by Donald Altman
- The Eating Disorder Sourcebook: A Comprehensive Guide to The Causes, Treatments, and Prevention of Eating Disorders (2nd Edition), by Carolyn Costin, M.A., M.F.C.C.
- Your Dieting Daughter Second Edition, by Carolyn Costin, M.A., M.F.C.C.
- How to get your kid to eat but not too much, by Ellyn Satter, MS, RD
- Your Child’s Weight: Helping Without Harming, by Ellyn Satter, MS, RD
- Goodbye Ed, Hello Me, by Jenni Schaefer
- Sick Enough: A Guide to the Medical Complications of Eating Disorders by Jennifer L. Gaudiani, MD, CEDS, FAED
- Intuitive Eating, 4th Edition, by Elyse Resch, M.S., R.D., and Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D
- The Intuitive Eating Workbook – Evelyn Tribole, MS, RDN and Elyse Resch, MS, RDN
- The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Teens – Elyse Resch, MS, RDN
- Health At Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight, by Linda Bacon, Ph.D.
- Body Respect by Linda Bacon, Ph D. and Lucy Aphramor, Ph.D., R.D.
- Beyond a Shadow of a Diet – Ellen Frankel and Judith Matz
- The Body Is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Celebrate Your Body (and Its Changes, Too!) by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Life Without Ed, by Jenni Schaefer and Thom Rutledge